4/15/2009

What do you want to be when you grow up?


This was the question that we asked people and I guess the theme of my birthday party this year. I think it's a question we should never stop asking ourselves, because no matter how old we are I really do believe we can always reinvent ourselves. And I think there's some freedom in embracing that. So once again Chris was the photographer at my birthday party, she had a little spot set up in the front of the bar and we had markers and a big blank pad of paper where we asked people to write down what they want to be when they grow up, or who they want to be, or what they wanted to be when they were little. It was so much fun and there are so many great photos. I'm going to put them together in a book. Here are just a few.












To see the whole set go to Chris's flickr page.

1 comment:

Diane Gilleland said...

This is the coolest idea ever, and I adore the photos! Hope you had an awesome birthday!