3/22/2011

salt in the wound


I am still thrilled about my new job (which starts next week!!). But as if I wasn't already sad to be leaving the wonderfully creative people at Chronicle, I was given this amazing gift today. In pub group (which stands for publishing group) we talk a lot about which books we should publish, sometimes we look at book proposals, and sometimes we brain storm new book ideas. Last week I had the idea of publishing a book of models falling. I was only half joking to be honest. Don't you think people would buy that? And don't you think Chronicle would do it so well? Today, at my last pub group meeting, my colleagues presented me with this amazing 'Models Falling Paper Doll' kit. They took my idea and ran with it and I still think they'd be crazy not to publish it.

(oh and forgive the crappy cell phone photo)

No comments: