9/22/2011

Christmas in September


One of my favorite qualities in a person is when they remember things you tell them. And I totally recognize how lucky I am that I have a boyfriend who remembers the most random things I tell him. Granted we both forget stuff a lot, but it's the little things he remembers that always surprise me. Last night he told me he had an early Christmas present for me and gave me The Supremes Christmas album. I completely forgot I mentioned I wanted this when it appeared on the screen for about two seconds during an episode of CBS Sunday Morning months ago. I think it's a super power of his, remembering random things like this.

My brother is usually the one who dorks out on holiday music, but I am so excited to crack this open and get in the holiday spirit.

No comments: