7/22/2008

patient little wings


One of my very favorite booths at Renegade SF was of potter Sara Paloma. Her booth was packed with perfect vessels in the most soothing colors and I could have stood in there for hours. She also had these perfect little wings and this lovely branch that has 'patience' written on it. The wings have little holes and I plan on stringing them from the branch and hanging them somewhere I'll see it daily. Danica has a nice little recap of Renegade as does sfgirlbybay. It was a nice day and a nice crowd and so good to see so many familiar faces. I loved hearing from out of town venders that SF Renegade was better for them than the Brooklyn show and that west coast crafters seem to appreciate the hand made more than the hip. There was a lot of the same but I loved seeing more artisan booths like Sara Paloma's. And of course the beers sipped by the bay made me love this sweet little city even more.

1 comment:

comfies said...

that's interesting about handmade vs. hip. i've actually heard similar responses. i like it!

and that paloma kills me...xo