1/30/2011

....

Last year I started shooting with film again. It felt great to get back into taking photographs and to play with two plastic cameras and an awesome vintage camera and focus my creativity through a lens. I was definitely inspired and encouraged by the sweet man in my life who gave me two of my film cameras. In total I took 357 photos which breaks down to 220 Holga photos, 104 Diana photos, and 33 Yashica photos. Those numbers make me happy. And while I'm prefectly content sharing my photos with just friends and family it's also nice when strangers notice. So I was pretty excited to have one of my photos chosen for the second Photoworks flickr group zine.

It's a great collection of photos and a fun little book and I'm delighted to be included in the collection.

1 comment:

molly said...

INDEED!

thats quite a number of photos, dude.