1/24/2011

dinner


Last week I went to Paragon for lunch and got the chef's special which was a delicious pan fried chicken in a lemon butter sauce with capers. I thought about it the rest of the week. The dish seemed simple enough and while I'm not a master at much in the kitchen yet I thought I'd try to recreate the dish at home. You're looking at the result up there. It came out yummy but it wasn't quite the same as the dish I had at Paragon. Either way it was a fun excercise and instead of following a recipe in a book for the sauce I found a great video which I played a few times while I was making it. It's a really simple sauce which I'll definitely try making again. Next time I'll follow his instructions completely and not add extra lemon juice.

1 comment:

molly said...

i could eat that right NOW and not even blink! holy yum batman!