4/18/2011

Obsessed with Pinning.

Have you discovered the wonders of Pinterest yet? I'm afraid I'm a little addicted. I just love the idea of being able to create these inspiration boards and keep them online in one nice place. And don't they all look so lovely together?
Is it a good thing or bad thing that I've bought several things from my Wear It board already? Is Pinterest making me more of a consumer? Hmmm... Perhaps. But it's also providing a great space for me to store craft ideas, art and photo inspiration, and recipes. I use the recipes board as sort of a recipe box. And it works. Tonight I made this. See the nice light green color in that smoothie? Here's how mine came out...
Ok, my fault, I added a tablespoon of Spirulina instead of the teaspoon the recipe called for. Oops. It wasn't as pretty or as tasty as I bet it was supposed to be but on the plus side I have tons of energy right now. Time for more pinning!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

it truly is addictive...but i sorta don't care :) haha! it's just about the best thing ever! (miss you!!! how is the new gig?)

Christina said...

Hi! I miss you too. We need to make a lunch date soon. New gig is good! xo

Heidi said...

Love pinterest. Just started to follow you!