2/06/2009

crafting and flying


It has been a whirlwind of a week and I feel like I've been neglecting the old blog. Last Thursday I had a last minute trip to Chicago to accompany an author of mine who got on the Oprah show, it was a somewhat surreal experience in that I just couldn't believe we were there most of the time. The episode should air in March, as soon as we have an air date I'll shout it from the mountain tops! It was for this book.


An hour after landing back in SF I headed over to Cliff's Variety in the Castro for an event with Ed who wrote Stencil 101, they had a nice big table set up where people could stencil on totes, paper, wood, and anything else they brought along.


And last night was another great Handmade Hellos event with the fabulous Sabrina & Eunice of Hello Lucky. I don't have any pictures from that event, but here's my Owly card I made, it was a Valentine making event, and I fully intended to use hearts and pinks and sparkles, but my owl refused to dress up for the holiday. The template for this card can be found here.

No comments: