11/02/2006

some more advice.


Unless you want to receive a message that says:
all up in my business...damn girl.
Do not, while having drinks with your ex-boyfriends best friend, drunkenly mention that you may not be as over your ex as you thought you were and continue to probe about who he is currently seeing. Twenty bucks says it will get back to your ex. If I didn't have the memory of my ex calling me two months ago, crying, apologizing for cheating, and begging me to give our relationship "another shot", I'd probably feel a lot shitter right now. But I have a feeling that one will be my trump card for a while. (and i am completely aware of how emotionally immature this is.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have seen that one coming! it's not a big deal though...

and rest assured our favorite gossip also let spill word of the night's other shenanigans. that probably made a certain someone at least a tad jealous. so you're still one up!