2/28/2007

mmmm, chocolate eggs.


I once went a week and a day without indulging in any treats lying around the office. But my co-workers bake scones, bring in cookies and there is always the candy jar, two seats down from me, usually overflowing with little treats eager to give me cavities, sweet little things that call out to me right around the time I'm finished with lunch. Recently my favorite candy appeared in the jar, those little chocolate eggs that you can only get around Easter time. Those are my all time favorite Easter candy. Yum. So you can imagine how excited I was when I read Not Martha's post on Canadian chocolate eggs vs. American chocolate eggs. I think this is the most awesome thing I've seen all day. Check it out for yourself here. And if my very lovely Canadian friend is reading, can't we find a way to smuggle some of the good ones into the US? But lets not put them in the candy jar, K?

No comments: