8/17/2007

crafty weekend ahead. . .

I know I haven't been around here much this week, I've been a busy little bee making stuff for my friend's gallery opening this weekend. I've made my usual duct tape goodies but I've also made a ton of jewelry I'll be selling. I didn't even get it together enough to take pictures to post here, but I'll be sure to take some pictures during the event. The gallery is called Secession Art and Design and there's lots of great stuff going on there all weekend, for all the details click here.

Here's a link to a great article on political crafts that was on Slate (which I first saw on the Craft Blog.. (where I see everything)!

And this afternoon I'm hanging with some very crafty ladies, we'll be going on a little crafting adventure and I can not wait!

3 comments:

molly said...

those are adorable! i'm bringing home a bunch of beads and chain, bought a bunch of stuff from French General--here we go!

jackson said...

Okay, you are in so much trouble, where can I buy those earrings?? I'm jonesin' here!!

Anonymous said...

it was great meeting you yesterday! :) perhaps we'll cross paths again!